"Garden-fresh salsas are one of my favorite condiments," relates Jennifer Abbot from Moraga, California. "So when I saw a recipe for peach salsa in the newspaper, I couldn't think of anything that sounded better."
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled and diced
- 1/2 green serrano chili pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 red serrano chili pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 small yellow chili pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, honey, garlic and ginger; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the peaches, peppers and cilantro. Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Peppy Peach Salsa in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p14
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Peppy Peach Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 18, 2009
"Very, very good, but don't save any leftovers. For some reason the taste and texture change alot and become bitter and mushy."