When my husband and I needed dinner in a hurry, we came up with this dish that gets spicy flavor from pepperoni. We like to use angel hair pasta because it cooks faster than other noodles. —Debbie Horst, Phoenix, Arizona
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or salt-free seasoning blend, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a serving bowl, combine the tomato, pepperoni, olives, cheese, oil, salt if desired and garlic powder. Drain pasta; add to the tomato mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peppy Parmesan Pasta in Quick Cooking September/October 1999, p8
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Peppy Parmesan Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review