Peppy Parmesan Pasta Recipe
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or salt-free seasoning blend, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a serving bowl, combine the tomato, pepperoni, olives, cheese, oil, salt if desired and garlic powder. Drain pasta; add to the tomato mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Peppy Parmesan Pasta(4)
Sort By :
Yum, yum, YUMMY! I loved this pasta! I deviated slightly from the recipe by using bow-tie pasta and no tomato, but it was still amazing! I will absolutely make this pasta again--super easy and super flavorful!
Loved it...Next time I would break pasta in half before cooking..Had to add a little more olive oil..
Great dinner in a jiffy! Add mushrooms for more fun - I added a little pasta cooking water for moisture. Quick and tasty!
This was good. We are not much for pepperoni, so I substituted lean ham and some Tabasco sauce. We found the servings generous for five people. Next time I will try it with whole-wheat pasta or spaghetti squash or perhaps a mixture of the two.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >