Peppy Macaroni Recipe
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese dinner
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 40 slices pepperoni (about 2-1/2 ounces)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Fold in eggs.
- Spread into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Top with pizza sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Peppy Macaroni
Sort By :
"Very good & very kid friendly. I didn't fold in any eggs & i used double the pizza sauce."
"Delicious! Have made this many times and is a favorite of my wife and mine."
"We really enjoyed this, make sure to use enough sauce so it's not dry."
"I made this for a neighborhood get together this weekend. Everybody loved it. A very simple recipe."