Peppy Bean Bake Recipe
What's great about this casserole is that you just throw it together and pop it in the oven. While it's baking, I can unwind from work and spend time with my two children. If company's coming, I just use two cans of everything!—Paula Roberts, Russellville, Arkansas
- 1 can (16 ounces) vegetarian baked beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) vegetarian chili with beans
- 1 to 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed nacho tortilla chips
- 1. In a bowl, combine the baked beans, kidney beans, corn, chili and jalapenos. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese and chips. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 373 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 882mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 13g fiber), 18g protein .
Reviews for Peppy Bean Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC