Peppery Herb Flatbread Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with oil. Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over crust.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice: 243 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 537mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Peppery Herb Flatbread
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.