Peppery Corn Salad Recipe
This zippy salad is easy to fix from pantry staples. "If there's a farmer's market on your route, you can pick up fresh ingredients in season," says Suzanne McKinley of Lyons, Georgia.
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Dash garlic salt
- 1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 105 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Peppery Corn Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC