This zippy salad is easy to fix from pantry staples. "If there's a farmer's market on your route, you can pick up fresh ingredients in season," says Suzanne McKinley of Lyons, Georgia.
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Dash garlic salt
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Peppery Corn Salad in Country Woman January/February 2000, p26
Reviews for Peppery Corn Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review