These mini pizzas start with a tortilla crust, and are loaded with veggies, cheese and turkey pepperoni. "For a meat-lover's version, I sometimes add browned ground round and Canadian bacon," notes Vicki Milam from Huntsville, Alabama.
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 12 slices turkey pepperoni
- 12 thin slices zucchini
- 4 fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons each chopped green, red and yellow pepper
- 2 thin slices provolone cheese, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place on a greased baking sheet. Spread with pesto; top with the remaining ingredients. Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pepperoni Veggie Pizzas in Taste of Home June/July 2007, p57
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pepperoni Veggie Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 17, 2009
"wonderful! We loved the fact that we had pizza and it was healthy at the same time!"