Pepperoni Veggie Pizzas Recipe
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 12 slices turkey pepperoni
- 12 thin slices zucchini
- 4 fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons each chopped green, red and yellow pepper
- 2 thin slices provolone cheese, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place on a greased baking sheet. Spread with pesto; top with the remaining ingredients. Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 pizza equals 372 calories, 19 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 741 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Pepperoni Veggie Pizzas
"wonderful! We loved the fact that we had pizza and it was healthy at the same time!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.