Pepperoni Veggie Pizzas Recipe
These mini pizzas start with a tortilla crust, and are loaded with veggies, cheese and turkey pepperoni. "For a meat-lover's version, I sometimes add browned ground round and Canadian bacon," notes Vicki Milam from Huntsville, Alabama.
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 12 slices turkey pepperoni
- 12 thin slices zucchini
- 4 fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons each chopped green, red and yellow pepper
- 2 thin slices provolone cheese, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place on a greased baking sheet. Spread with pesto; top with the remaining ingredients. Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 372 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 741mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 20g protein
Reviews for Pepperoni Veggie Pizzas
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC