Pepperoni Rolls Recipe
My mother made the pepperoni rolls for me when I was growing up. I loved pepperoni and would walk around the house munching on stick pepperoni. One she made the rolls for me as a snack and I feel in love with them. If you like, add some chopped-up veggies to the rolls. —Wendy Steiner, Suwanee, Georgia
- 2 loaves (1 pound each) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 stick (6-1/2 ounces) pepperoni, cut into 32 slices
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 32 cubes
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce, warmed
- 1. Divide one loaf of dough into 16 pieces; roll each into a 3-in. circle. Place a piece of pepperoni and cheese in the center of each circle. Fold all edges together; press to seal. Place rolls, seam side down, on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350°. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with pizza sauce. Yield: 32 appetizers.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC