- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 16 slices pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 2 pieces string cheese (1 ounce each), cut into quarters
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. Place eight pepperoni pieces on each. Place a piece of cheese on the short side of each triangle; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Roll up each, starting with the short side; pinch seams to seal. Sprinkle with garlic salt and remaining Italian seasoning.
- Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 appetizers.
Reviews for Pepperoni Roll-Ups
"Nice weeknight meal! I served marina sauce for dipping on the side and used turkey pepperoni to save a few calories."
"Easy, quick and tasty with or without dipping sauce."
"re MPry - You will only usse a total of 3/4 teaspoon of Italian seasoning; 1/2 teaspoon should be divided between the 8 triangles for the insides - then after rolling them up, divide the remaining 1/4 teaspoon over the tops of the 8 rolls. Hope that helps!"
"I haven't tried this but want to know how you can divide 3/4 of a teaspoon of Italian seasoning into 1/2 teaspoon to put on each triangle. Seems like it should be 4 teaspoons of seasoning. I hope someone at Taste of Home can correct this or answer my question so that I can make this, It looks delicious. I want so much to try it. Thank you SO much MannaMaker that is a BIG help."
"Individual pepperoni pizza made with crescent dough dip with sauce. Served with a nice salad."
"They're so good! I added spray butter to the top and it made them a little crispier though.??"
"Very tasty! Everyone loved them."
"This was recipe was so quick and easy to make. My 5 year old had fun helping. I served it with pizza sauce. I will definitely make this again."
"good meal for kids. i did add some pizza sauce in the middle before baking since the recipe seemed like it might be dry...it helped. Also brushed the outsides with a little garlic butter before baking."
"My entire family loved this. It was quick and easy. I used shredded mozzarella in place of the string cheese."