Pepperoni Rigatoni Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Add spaghetti sauce and toss to coat. Place half in a greased shallow 3-qt. microwave-safe dish. Top with half of the pepperoni and cheese. Repeat layers.
- 2. Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 448 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 879mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Pepperoni Rigatoni
"Toooooo Easy! and Tooooo Fast! What more can you ask?I'd like it a little spicier - but grandkids LOVED IT!"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.