Pepperoni Rigatoni Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Add spaghetti sauce and toss to coat. Place half in a greased shallow 3-qt. microwave-safe dish. Top with half of the pepperoni and cheese. Repeat layers.
- 2. Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 448 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 879mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 19g protein .
Reviews for Pepperoni Rigatoni
"Toooooo Easy! and Tooooo Fast! What more can you ask?I'd like it a little spicier - but grandkids LOVED IT!"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.