Pepperoni Rigatoni Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1 jar (28 ounces) Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Add spaghetti sauce and toss to coat. Place half in a greased shallow 3-qt. microwave-safe dish. Top with half of the pepperoni and cheese. Repeat layers.
- 2. Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 448 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 879 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.