My friend and I worked out this recipe as a main dish for the cafeteria at work. It's also become a favorite among teenagers at our church, who make a beeline for it at potlucks.—Becky Fisk, Ashland City, Tennessee
- 1 package (16 ounces) rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Add spaghetti sauce and toss to coat. Place half in a greased shallow 3-qt. microwave-safe dish. Top with half of the pepperoni and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Pepperoni Rigatoni in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p286
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Pepperoni Rigatoni
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2010
"Toooooo Easy! and Tooooo Fast! What more can you ask?I'd like it a little spicier - but grandkids LOVED IT!"