VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (16 ounces) rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Add spaghetti sauce and toss to coat. Place half in a greased shallow 3-qt. microwave-safe dish. Top with half of the pepperoni and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Pepperoni Rigatoni in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p286
Reviews forPepperoni Rigatoni
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2010
"Toooooo easy! and Tooooo Fast! What more can you ask?I'd like it a little spicier - but grandkids LOVED IT!"