My friend and I worked out this recipe as a main dish for the cafeteria at work. It's also become a favorite among teenagers at our church, who make a beeline for it at potlucks.—Becky Fisk, Ashland City, Tennessee
- 1 package (16 ounces) rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Add spaghetti sauce and toss to coat. Place half in a greased shallow 3-qt. microwave-safe dish. Top with half of the pepperoni and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Pepperoni Rigatoni in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p286
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Pepperoni Rigatoni
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2010
"Toooooo Easy! and Tooooo Fast! What more can you ask?I'd like it a little spicier - but grandkids LOVED IT!"