Pepperoni Quesadillas Recipe
"My husband, Nathan, first made these zippy 'taco pizzas' for me after we go engaged," relates Annalee Wadsworth of Fallon, Nevada. "I was very impressed with his cooking. Now, 12 years and six kids later, fast recipes like this one are in demand at our house."
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese
- Shredded lettuce and picante sauce
- 1. Divide pepperoni among the tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Place one tortilla at a time on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power for 30-40 seconds or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce and picante sauce; fold in half. Yield: 3-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 358 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 820 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 18 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC