- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese
- Shredded lettuce and picante sauce
- Divide pepperoni among the tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Place one tortilla at a time on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power for 30-40 seconds or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce and picante sauce; fold in half. Yield: 3-6 servings.
Originally published as Pepperoni Quesadillas in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p13
Reviews for Pepperoni Quesadillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review