Pepperoni Provolone Pizzas Recipe
These tasty pizzas use two kinds of sauce for pies that are great grill fare. They're a nice option for summer parties instead of brats and burgers. —Randy Armbruster, Waverly, Ohio
- 1 can (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 3 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 1. Divide dough in half. On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle.
- 2. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Lightly brush both sides of dough with oil; place on grill. Cover and grill over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until the bottom is lightly browned.
- 3. Remove from grill. Top the grilled side of each pizza with pizza sauce, pesto, pepperoni, tomato and cheese. Return to grill. Cover and cook each pizza for 4-5 minutes or until the bottom is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 pizzas (4 pieces each).
1 piece: 403 calories, 23g fat (10g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 1073mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Pepperoni Provolone Pizzas
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC