Pepperoni Provolone Pizzas Recipe
These tasty pizzas use two kinds of sauce for pies that are great grill fare. They're a nice option for summer parties instead of brats and burgers. —Randy Armbruster, Waverly, Ohio
- 1 can (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 3 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 1. Divide dough in half. On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle.
- 2. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Lightly brush both sides of dough with oil; place on grill. Cover and grill over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until the bottom is lightly browned.
- 3. Remove from grill. Top the grilled side of each pizza with pizza sauce, pesto, pepperoni, tomato and cheese. Return to grill. Cover and cook each pizza for 4-5 minutes or until the bottom is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 pizzas (4 pieces each).
1 piece: 403 calories, 23g fat (10g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 1073mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Pepperoni Provolone Pizzas
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC