Pepperoni Potatoes Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen O'Brien potatoes, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 ounces sliced pepperoni (about 25 slices), quartered
- 1. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in seasonings.
- 2. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the potatoes, red pepper and corn. Top with the sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 each: 127 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 304mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Pepperoni Potatoes
"I wasn't sure about this recipe at first but I gave it a try anyways. I made it exactly as instructed and everyone loved them! Even the little 2 year old and my very fussy-eater husband. Thanks so much for this different recipe that is sure to become a family favorite!"