- Roll into a 14-in. circle. Sprinkle a greased 14-in. pizza pan with
- cornmeal. Transfer dough to prepared pan.
- Combine spaghetti sauce and sugar if desired; spread over dough. Top
- with the pepperoni, tomatoes, onion, cheeses and Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 540 calories, 27 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 1,319 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 28 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now