Pepperoni Pizza Supreme Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 38 slices turkey pepperoni
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce; sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Top with the mushrooms, broccoli and peppers.
- 2. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Top with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.
1 slice: 244 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 698mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 17g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch, 2 lean meat
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Supreme
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.