Once upon a time, my husband and I owned a pizzeria and this dish was always popular on the menu. We've since sold the restaurant, but I still make the soup for all kinds of potlucks and gatherings. It's always a big hit and everyone asks for the recipe. —Estella Peterson, Madras, Oregon
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) Italian stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni, halved
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese and sliced ripe olives
- In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the first eight ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 8-9 hours.
- Stir in ravioli; cook, covered, on low 15-30 minutes or until pasta is tender. Top servings with cheese and olives. Yield: 6 servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Originally published as Pepperoni Pizza Soup in Simple & Delicious August/September 2013, p46
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review