Pepperoni Pizza Soup Recipe
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) Italian stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni, halved
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese and sliced ripe olives
- In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the first eight ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 8-9 hours.
- Stir in ravioli; cook, covered, on low 15-30 minutes or until pasta is tender. Top servings with cheese and olives. Yield: 6 servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Soup
Sort By :
"My family loves pizza, however we try to eat less pizza and more healthy soups. This soup has a wonderful pizza taste, yet it has a lot less calories. It tastes great on a cold winter night."
"This was a hit with 2 generations of my family. Served it as a Saturday night dinner after watching in pouring rain grandsons football games, "flag" & tackle. It was a meal all by itself. For those who wanted "heat" put a shaker of crushed red pepper flakes and bottle of hot sauce on the table. Crunchy hot Italian dinner rolls completed the dinner."
"This was absolutely delicious! Made the recipe exactly as stated and the flavor is phenomenal. (We did leave off the cheese and olive garnish -- it didn't seem to need it.) Next time I'll try this with tortellini, just because they are smaller and fit better on the spoon. There WILL be a next time -- this recipe is a keeper!"
"My family thought the soup was alright, but not great, so I won't make it again."