- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) Italian stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni, halved
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- Shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese and sliced ripe olives
- In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the first eight ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 8-9 hours.
- Stir in ravioli; cook, covered, on low 15-30 minutes or until pasta is tender. Top servings with cheese and olives. Yield: 6 servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Soup
Sort By :
"A big hit."
"After DH tried pepperoni pizza soup from a can, I promised to find a fresher, healthier homemade version. This is not low calorie, but was a lot more satisfying. I left off the olive and mozzarella garnish to reduce the sodium and used mini ravioli. Next time I'd puree the tomatoes because the chunks didn't add much to the soup and tasted acidic with the other ingredients. I think a more tomato soup like base would enhance the flavor."
"This soup is great! We add more broth and stewed tomatoes so we have more broth for bread dipping. Tortellinis work well. We've also added zucchini. Made this several times. Kids like it too."
"This was a tasty and easy soup to make...four teenagers gave it rave reviews!!"
"My family loves pizza, however we try to eat less pizza and more healthy soups. This soup has a wonderful pizza taste, yet it has a lot less calories. It tastes great on a cold winter night."