- 5 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pepperoni
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pepperoni, pizza sauce, soup, mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and oregano.
- Drain noodles; stir into skillet and heat through. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Skillet
"Yummy says all of us and easy to make."
"Swap the ingredients to use all organic and it would is amazing"
"I made it without the mushrooms and all 4 of us loved it."
"My young family really liked it. Not exactly low fat though, so it will be a treat."
"We hate mushrooms. If I leave out the cream of mushroom soup, will it still work out or does it have to be substituted with something?"
"The kids loved this super easy to make recipe! I would cut the amt. of oregano in half next time I make it."
"Family was not real hip on it. Said it had to much pasta (I only made 4 cups and used about half). Fresh mushrooms would have been better than canned."