- 5 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pepperoni
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pepperoni, pizza sauce, soup, mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and oregano.
- Drain noodles; stir into skillet and heat through. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Skillet
"Yummy says all of us and easy to make."
"I made this and my family loved it, so then I make more and took it to a potluck. I left out the green peppers and mushroom soup. I used 2 jars of spaghetti sauce, more seasoning to the ground beef and more cheese."
"Swap the ingredients to use all organic and it would is amazing"
"I made it without the mushrooms and all 4 of us loved it."
"My young family really liked it. Not exactly low fat though, so it will be a treat."