On hectic school nights, no household can have too many hearty, 30-minute meals the whole family asks for. This creamy, flavor-packed skillet supper is sure to be one of those—again and again! —Anna Miller, Quaker City, Ohio
- 5 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pepperoni
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pepperoni, pizza sauce, soup, mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and oregano.
- Drain noodles; stir into skillet and heat through. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pepperoni Pizza Skillet in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p37
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review