Pepperoni Pizza Salad Recipe
- 10 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup tomato juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup salad croutons
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, green peppers, cheese, pepperoni, olives and onion. In a small bowl, combine the tomato juice, vinegar, oil, garlic, basil and pepper.
- Pour over tomato mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Just before serving, sprinkle with croutons. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Salad
Sort By :
"Love this recipe but I add about two cups spiral noodles!"
"This dish goes over great every time I make it!"
"I also used one pepper and added romaine lettuce to the salad. Add green olives for some zip!"
"I have made this several times... great summer BBQ side salad!"
"This is a good salad. The only change I made was to use only one green pepper."