- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Stir
- in the tomatoes, thyme, sugar and basil. Bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until liquid has
- Sprinkle remaining Swiss cheese over quiche. Top with the tomato
- mixture. Sprinkle with the pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and olives.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Let stand for
- 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 375 calories, 26 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 160 mg cholesterol, 547 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.