Pepperoni Pizza Pita Recipe
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1 whole pita bread (6 inches)
- 6 pepperoni slices
- 2 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Spread pizza sauce over pita bread. Top with pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 275 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 756mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Pita
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.