- 2 tablespoons Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 1 whole pita bread (6 inches)
- 6 pepperoni slices
- 2 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Spread pizza sauce over pita bread. Top with pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Pepperoni Pizza Pita in Taste of Home June/July 2001, p11
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Pita
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review