Pepperoni Pizza Muffins Recipe
Loaded with pizza flavor, these moist muffins are served at Andrea McGee's home regularly. "They're great for lunch but also make good appetizers when baked in mini muffin cups," suggests the Port Alsworth, Alaska reader. "Try adding chopped mushrooms or green pepper to the batter."
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1. Place biscuit mix in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients; stir into biscuit mix just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 14 muffins.
1 serving (1 each) equals 172 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 604 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC