Pepperoni Pizza Loaf Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup pickled pepper rings
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°. On a greased baking sheet, roll out dough into a 15x10-in. rectangle. In a small bowl, combine the egg yolks, Parmesan cheese, oil, parsley, oregano, garlic powder and pepper. Brush over the dough.
- Sprinkle with the pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, pepper rings, green pepper and olives. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under.
- Place seam side down; brush with egg whites. Do not let rise. Bake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Warm the pizza sauce; serve with sliced loaf. Yield: 10-12 slices.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Loaf(15)
Sort By :
This was very good. I actually made this a day ahead and froze it. I took it out of freezer to thaw a couple hours before I baked it and it turned out great. Since I was making it for a party and needed to do it ahead and the recipe said not to let it raise
This was delicious! I can't wait to make it for our Super Bowl party!
Delicious! I'm glad someone said the pickled peppers made the loaf, otherwise I would not have bought them to add. I omitted the parmesan, mushrooms and eggs due to preference & allergies. Also, I made two loaves, one with only pepperoni & mozza for filling, the other with bell peppers and pickled peppers as well. Both were very good. If my family gets their way I will make this often.
Yummy family loved
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >