Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/4 cup Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons chopped smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash salt and pepper
- 4 slices white bread
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and microwave on high until heated through. Spread two slices of bread with meat mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Top with remaining bread. Butter outsides of sandwiches.
- Cook in a preheated sandwich maker according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Sandwiches
Sort By :
"Used all peppironi with chopped green onion. Was great, a new twist on grilled cheese! Will make again."
"This was a great Saturday night meal (combined with an antipasto salad). I substituted italian sausage and sourdough and included sliced salami (because my family loves it). I had to grill them since I don't have a sandwich maker, but they came out great. I also sprinkled some shredded parmesan cheese over the buttered bread before grilling it. Now I wish I had a sandwich maker:)"
"NOOOOOOOO - they are counting salt as 6 and pepper as 7. I just copied this to try."
"have not made it yet, but it states to heat the 1st 7 ingredients in the microwave. That would include the bread. Is that correct?"