Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 10 slices pepperoni, quartered
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Toasted bread rounds or breadsticks
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate or serving plate. Cover with pizza sauce; top with green pepper, pepperoni and onions.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with bread rounds or breadsticks. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 137 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Dip
"This quick recipe is a great gluten-free alternative to pizza. Serve with gluten free crackers."
"I have made this several times and it has always been a hit! I don't care for pepperoni so I put on favorite toppings like mushrooms and/or black olives. Also to save time, I add a teaspoon or so of dried minced onion to the cream cheese instead of bothering to buy and slice green onions."
"Great flavor. I mix all ingredients together rather than layer and then top with extra cheese.Very good."