Pepperoni Pizza Dip
We used to grow a lot of bell peppers on my parents' farm. We once grossed 23 tons of peppers—that's a lot of handpicking! This dip is a hearty party snack that always goes quickly.—Connie Bryant, Wallingford, Kentucky
8-10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 10 slices pepperoni, quartered
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Toasted bread rounds or breadsticks
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread into an
- ungreased 9-in. pie plate or serving plate. Cover with pizza sauce;
- top with green pepper, pepperoni and onions.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese Bake 5-8
- minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with bread rounds or
- Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 137 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 189 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.