Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe
We used to grow a lot of bell peppers on my parents' farm. We once grossed 23 tons of peppers—that's a lot of handpicking! This dip is a hearty party snack that always goes quickly.—Connie Bryant, Wallingford, Kentucky
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 10 slices pepperoni, quartered
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Toasted bread rounds or breadsticks
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate or serving plate. Cover with pizza sauce; top with green pepper, pepperoni and onions.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with bread rounds or breadsticks. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 137 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 189 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC