Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 24 slices pepperoni, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Assorted crackers
- Spread the cream cheese into an ungreased 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate. Top with olives, mushrooms, onion, pepperoni, pizza sauce and cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, at 70% power for 7-10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with crackers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Dip(3)
Sort By :
This was a delicious and easy appetizer for a family dinner. The only change I made was to leave out the mushrooms.
This is my most requested recipe. If I make this to take somewhere I always bring printed recipe cards to hand out. I serve mine with tortilla chips rather than crackers. I'm really surprised more people have tried and rated this recipe.
I have several very picky eaters in my group. I have to make a double batch just so everyone can try it.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >