Pepperoni Pizza Chili Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning or Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, optional
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, pizza sauce, tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, pepperoni, green pepper, pizza seasoning and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until chili reaches desired thickness. Sprinkle with cheese if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Chili(16)
Sort By :
I made this for a family reunion, it was a huge success. I tripled the recipe and the pot was empty in no time.
Easy & flavorful!
No one in my household would take a second bite. Even my 6 six yr old that loves pepperoni pizza and loves chili thought it was terrible.
I forgot to add in my review that I do this in the crockpot- high for 4 hours, low for at least 1. :)
This is the only chili I will eat! I do not use hamburger, but jimmy dean's sage sausage...it tastes much better. Top with fresh mozzarella and serve with either garlic breadsticks (for a more pizza theme), round cheese bread or with cornbread- all are delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Chili >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Soup >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Chili Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Ground Beef Chili Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Soup >
- Italian Soups >
- Pepper Soup >