Pepperoni Pizza Chili Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound bulk hot Italian sausage
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 can (16 ounces) hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (12 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni, halved
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, sausage, onion, green pepper and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the salsa, beans, pizza sauce, pepperoni, water, chili powder, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle servings with cheese. Yield: 12 servings (3 quarts).
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Chili(9)
Sort By :
This was so good. I had 5 people request this recipe sent to them. Yum
I fry my pepperoni to get the grease out and drain on paper towels, I wonder if this would work in this chili?
I made this tonight and it was great! I used a 1/2 lb. of turkey sausage and only 1 lb of ground beef and 1/2 the pepperoni and it was perfect for us!
This was much better the 2nd day (as chili usually is!). The pepperoni ended up adding a lot of grease to it. I might not add as much pepperoni next time.
Excellent! Perfect party food!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Chili >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Soup >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chili Recipes >
- Ground Beef Chili Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Pepper Soup >
- Potluck Chili Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Simple Chili Recipes >