Pepperoni Pizza Chili Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning or Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, optional
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, pizza sauce, tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, pepperoni, green pepper, pizza seasoning and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until chili reaches desired thickness. Sprinkle with cheese if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Chili
Sort By :
"This recipe was a nice change from traditional chili recipes! We added sour cream as well as cheese to the final product......mmmmmm!"
"This is so easy to make and everyone always loves it. We pair it with garlic bread."
"4 out of 5 of the people living in our household enjoy this chili. The other one doesn't eat ground beef, so she doesn't count."
"I'm a big fan of chili and every Friday night by family does pizza themed food. This I had to try for Friday and it was very delicious! I will definitely be doing this again!"
"I just won a chili cook-off with this recipe!!! Super good!"