Pepperoni Pizza Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) egg noodles
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (24 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni
- In a Dutch oven, cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook turkey and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce and tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in noodles.
- Transfer to two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Sprinkle each with mushrooms, cheeses and pepperoni.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through and cheeses have melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings <i>each</i>).
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Casserole(10)
Sort By :
Great dish for a crowd. I used Italian sausage and fresh mushrooms instead of Turkey and canned mushroom stems. I also added peppers, garlic and some fresh herbs, just the way I make my Pizza! My 5 year old was excited to have two of her favorites, pizza and pasta, in one meal! Definately a keeper!
Quick and easy and so delicious! I did omit a few items only because I didn't have them on hand, diced tomatoes and green chilies and mushrooms. The casserole still came out scrumptious. My grandkids loved it.
I'm not a big casserole fan, but since I've started having the extended family over once a week, I have been giving them another try. This one was a big hit with the family! I didn't read the recipe closely enough until the day of when I realized this was supposed to make TWO casseroles. So instead I used about 12 ounces of noodles and added alittle extra spaghetti sauce that I already had opened and just made one very full 9x13. I also added black olives on the top per some of the other reviews. It was a crowd pleaser!
Good taste, but could have used much more sauce. I added black olives on top because that's how I like my pizza!
Simply loved it!
I added a green pepper in with the onion... mmm mmm good :-)
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Pasta >
- Baked Turkey >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Turkey Recipes >
- Italian Casseroles >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pizza Casserole >
- Potluck Dinner Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >