This is such an easy appetizer to make for any get-together. It tastes like a pizza but with a thicker crust.—Sherry Adams, Mount Ayr, Iowa
- 1 French or Italian sandwich roll (about 4 to 5 inches long)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 8 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Slice roll in half lengthwise. Place on baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce over each half. Top with pepperoni. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until heated through. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pepperoni Bread in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p40
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review