- 2 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cucumber
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 28 pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, cucumber, tomato, onions and pepperoni. Add salad dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pasta Salad
"IT WAS GOOD….KIDS LOVED IT"
"I made this for a cookout and they finished every bite! Very tasty, the pepperoni really adds alot of flavor to the salad."
"every picnic or family get together im told to bring this I use mini pepperoni and add black olives and bow tie pasta"
"I made this for potluck and everyone loved it."
"I made this for a pot luck, there was none left and I was asked for the recipe several times."
"I have made this multiple times for different work/family functions and always received rave reviews"
"My family loved it and I love anything Italian :)"
"i use the good seasos zsty Italian dressing. it is soooooooooooooo much better then the bottled. add olives, more cherry tomatoes and you have the best pasta salad there is"
"LOVE this! Could also add halved black olives and/or halved grape or cherry tomatoes."
"Add red onion, black olives"