Bottled Italian dressing and pepperoni add zip to this colorful combination shared by Shannon Lommen. Serve it right away or assemble it ahead of time. "The longer this salad chills the better," says the Kaysville, Utah cook.
- 2 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cucumber
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 28 pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, cucumber, tomato, onions and pepperoni. Add salad dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Pepperoni Pasta Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 2004, p9
Reviews for Pepperoni Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review