Pepperoni Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cucumber
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 28 pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, cucumber, tomato, onions and pepperoni. Add salad dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pasta Salad
Sort By :
I made this for potluck and everyone loved it.
I made this for a pot luck, there was none left and I was asked for the recipe several times.
I have made this multiple times for different work/family functions and always received rave reviews
My family loved it and I love anything Italian :)
i use the good seasos zsty Italian dressing. it is soooooooooooooo much better then the bottled. add olives, more cherry tomatoes and you have the best pasta salad there is