- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 8 ounces uncooked spiral pasta, wagon wheel pasta or pastas of your choice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain. Add the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and pepperoni.
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer with half the pasta and meat mixtures. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup each mozzarella and provolone cheeses. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pasta
Sort By :
Pretty good recipe to use for potlucks. Easy to make. Pasta does go in uncooked and comes out just fine. I used the spiral pasta.
Quick, easy and great for weeknights. I make this up in the morning and when I get home I just pop it in the oven.
Newmarket, yes, the pasta goes in uncooked.
I want to check that you do put UNCOOKED pasta in the casserole
This was so good and so easy. I added some pizza seasoning to it and used mozzarella cheese since that is all I had. It was super good!!
I have a question, do you put the pasta in uncooked?? And if so, does it cook thoroughly in 30 minutes?