- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 5-7 minutes. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a
- small bowl, combine tomatoes, tomato paste, oil and seasonings.
- Divide dough in half; press into two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking
- pans coated with cooking spray. Prick dough generously with a fork.
- Bake at 425° for 12-16 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spread sauce over crusts; top with pepperoni and cheeses. Bake for
- 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into squares. Yield: 2
- pizzas (9 pieces each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 431 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 985 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.