- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine tomatoes, tomato paste, oil and
- seasonings. Divide dough in half; press each portion into a 15-in. x
- 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Prick dough
- generously with a fork.
- Bake at 425° for 12-16 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
- Spread sauce over each crust; top with pepperoni and cheeses. Bake
- 8-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cut into squares.
- Yield: 2 pizzas (9 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 431 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 985 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.