Pepperoni Mushroom Pizza Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 24 slices pepperoni, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Spread the cream cheese into an ungreased 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate. Top with olives, mushrooms, onion, pepperoni, pizza sauce and cheese.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, at 70% power for 7-10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with crackers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
2 tablespoons: 160 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 407mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Pepperoni Mushroom Pizza Dip
"easy and everyone loves it!"
"This is really a terrific dip for crackers. I make it for any gatherings that I have to take something to. It always goes over big wherever I take it. Definitely will make it again and again! So good with buttery crackers."
"I recall preparing this dip & then writing out the recipe to use! I left out the olives as they're NOT my favorite food! I drained the mushrooms called for in the recipe, but I left them as is! I added 1 chopped onion, 1/2 to 1 green or red pepper, & if I don't have pizza sauce, I'll use Italian-style pasta sauce and the Mozzarella cheese. I used a greased 9" pie plate and baked 25 minutes at 350o F. I did use these "Slim Jim" beef sticks, chopped to make 1 cup as I didn't have the pepperoni available and I'd beaten the cream cheese 5 minutes until fluffy before spreading in the greased pie plate. I put the pie plate on a baking sheet and then I'd baked the dip at the 25 minute time, rather than microwave! This worked for me! Thank you, Donna Cajski, for sharing this recipe with Simple & Delicious/quick Cooking! delowenstein"
"This is my most requested recipe. If I make this to take somewhere I always bring printed recipe cards to hand out. I serve mine with tortilla chips rather than crackers. I'm really surprised more people have tried and rated this recipe."