Folks will dig into this rich pizza-flavored dip from Donna Cajski of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's loaded with tasty toppings including pepperoni, mushrooms, olives and cheese, then warmed in the microwave.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 24 slices pepperoni, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Assorted crackers
- Spread the cream cheese into an ungreased 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate. Top with olives, mushrooms, onion, pepperoni, pizza sauce and cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, at 70% power for 7-10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with crackers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Pepperoni Pizza Dip in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p61
Reviews for Pepperoni Mushroom Pizza Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review