- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 24 slices pepperoni, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Assorted crackers
- Spread the cream cheese into an ungreased 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate. Top with olives, mushrooms, onion, pepperoni, pizza sauce and cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, at 70% power for 7-10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with crackers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Pepperoni Mushroom Pizza Dip
Sort By :
"I recall preparing this dip & then writing out the recipe to use! I left out the olives as they're NOT my favorite food! I drained the mushrooms called for in the recipe, but I left them as is! I added 1 chopped onion, 1/2 to 1 green or red pepper, & if I don't have pizza sauce, I'll use Italian-style pasta sauce and the Mozzarella cheese. I used a greased 9" pie plate and baked 25 minutes at 350o F. I did use these "Slim Jim" beef sticks, chopped to make 1 cup as I didn't have the pepperoni available and I'd beaten the cream cheese 5 minutes until fluffy before spreading in the greased pie plate. I put the pie plate on a baking sheet and then I'd baked the dip at the 25 minute time, rather than microwave! This worked for me! Thank you, Donna Cajski, for sharing this recipe with Simple & Delicious/Quick Cooking! delowenstein"
"This was a delicious and easy appetizer for a family dinner. The only change I made was to leave out the mushrooms."
"This is my most requested recipe. If I make this to take somewhere I always bring printed recipe cards to hand out. I serve mine with tortilla chips rather than crackers. I'm really surprised more people have tried and rated this recipe."
"I have several very picky eaters in my group. I have to make a double batch just so everyone can try it."