- Spread 1/2 cup meat sauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Layer with four noodles, the cottage cheese mixture and pepperoni.
- Top with remaining noodles and meat sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella
- and Parmesan cheeses.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes
- longer or until heated through. Let stand for 15 minutes before
- cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 356 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 106 mg cholesterol, 838 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.