Pepperoni Lasagna Roll-Ups Recipe
- 3 lasagna noodles
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 3 slices Swiss cheese, cut into thirds
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Combine the ricotta cheese, chives, oregano and basil; spread 1/4 cup over each noodle to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with pepperoni and Swiss cheese; carefully roll up.
- Place seam side down in a greased shallow 1-qt. baking dish; top with spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Pepperoni Lasagna Roll-Ups(22)
Sort By :
These are so easy and yummy!!!!! Will make this again!
My husband loved this! I appreciated an easy way to make a homemade lasagna-type dish for him. I used 8 lasagna noodles and upped the 'stuffing' ingredients to make a full casserole so we are looking forward to leftovers tonight. Next time I might spread a bit of sauce along each noodle before I roll them up. I might even try a more traditional meat/sausage mixture next time, although pepperoni was good and made it very easy. I, as some other reviewers, used mozzarella instead of Swiss.
Made this for my family and it was easy and very tasty, recommended it my friends.
Really yummy and really easy! I also made it with turkey pepperoni, and I didnt have chives, so i just added a bit more of the basil and oregano.
I made this for the first time last week and loved it... I was not sure if it was meaty enough for my family so I added about 2 tablespoons of crumbled (cooked) italian sausage to each roll after the ricotta mixture, before the pepperonis. i sprinkled the remaining italian sausage over the rolled up noodles before I added the spaghetti sauce! Huge hit!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Pasta >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Lasagna Dinners >
- Lasagna Recipes >