Pepperoni Lasagna Roll-Ups Recipe
- 3 lasagna noodles
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 3 slices Swiss cheese, cut into thirds
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Combine the ricotta cheese, chives, oregano and basil; spread 1/4 cup over each noodle to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with pepperoni and Swiss cheese; carefully roll up.
- Place seam side down in a greased shallow 1-qt. baking dish; top with spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Pepperoni Lasagna Roll-Ups(27)
Sort By :
Great dinner for the family. My kids loved them. I used mozzarella cheese instead of the Swiss cheese to make it more like pizza for my kids and doubled the recipe so I had enough for everyone.
Very good! This was simple to prepare and both my husband and I liked it very much.
Looks sooooo delicious! Im sure i'll make these soon! Thanks for sharing your recipe! :-)
Looks very good
Simple and very good. It's great just the way that it is but the next time I will make 4 of them so I can use up the full 8 oz container of ricotta cheese. I'll increase the rest of the ingredients accordingly. I might also add some browned ground sausage and use pizza sauce rather then the spaghetti sauce.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Pasta >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Lasagna Dinners >
- Lasagna Recipes >