My husband is in the military, and when he is away from home, it's hard to come up with meals just for myself. After finding I had some leftover items from making lasagna, I came up with this recipe. —Jennifer Juday, Copperas Cove, Texas
- 3 lasagna noodles
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 3 slices Swiss cheese, cut into thirds
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Combine the ricotta cheese, chives, oregano and basil; spread 1/4 cup over each noodle to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with pepperoni and Swiss cheese; carefully roll up.
- Place seam side down in a greased shallow 1-qt. baking dish; top with spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Pepperoni Lasagna Roll-Ups in Taste of Home April/May 2008, p24
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Pepperoni Lasagna Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review