Pepperoni Lasagna Roll-Ups Recipe
- 3 lasagna noodles
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 3 slices Swiss cheese, cut into thirds
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Combine the ricotta cheese, chives, oregano and basil; spread 1/4 cup over each noodle to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with pepperoni and Swiss cheese; carefully roll up.
- Place seam side down in a greased shallow 1-qt. baking dish; top with spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 3 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pepperoni Lasagna Roll-Ups
Sort By :
Great dinner for the family. My kids loved them. I used mozzarella cheese instead of the Swiss cheese to make it more like pizza for my kids and doubled the recipe so I had enough for everyone.
Very good! This was simple to prepare and both my husband and I liked it very much.
Looks sooooo delicious! Im sure i'll make these soon! Thanks for sharing your recipe! :-)
Looks very good
Simple and very good. It's great just the way that it is but the next time I will make 4 of them so I can use up the full 8 oz container of ricotta cheese. I'll increase the rest of the ingredients accordingly. I might also add some browned ground sausage and use pizza sauce rather then the spaghetti sauce.